Saturday, November 14, 2009

Road Block


It looks like I'm officially off of hiatus and although I would like to say I am done with dumb...I live in the land of idiots who are 'stuck on stupid'.  They are obstacles hindering a movement forward and causes me to step backward to remedy their inefficiencies.  The most disappointing one being with my vets staff.  Again I bust them in not updating their records when they sent out a card informing me of Paros yearly visit when he had it 2 months ago and we had to go twice because he didn't want anything to do with the over hyper tech trying to pull his blood!  She wanted to shave his leg thinking that would resolve his crisis lol!  And Jim may have brought home the H1N1 virus from his trip to NC. He is showing symptoms of coming down with a nasty cold so far and it was during his week in NC that CNN news reported the hospitals there were putting up tents due to this crisis.  Hi co-worker has been there for over 7 weeks and I wonder if maybe they should have just transfered him lol! He sends good jokes and pics of deer in his backyard so I thought I'd put where the nest in ours....that needs to be bush hogged :I.  We see them but no shots yet and for "Wayne's World" lol.....we hope you are homeward bound soon, dude ;)


On the subject of deer...so glad the drapes are up most everywhere and we have been able to sleep without Paros howling at the nesting deer from the windows at 3 am!  He just patrols his property in the daytime now and always comes press his head down on me giving that deep grunt to let me know it's time to pee and patrol outside :/  I still don't know if that is an innate thing with him or his breeder taught him that but it's much cooler than just they sit by the door warnings. I am absolutely loving him more each day although he is the most stubborn and independent hound I've ever owned!  The frozen semen used to produce him was more viable than one would believe!


Links to tutorials to add today are for the filter KPT from ArtRage and 2 online PS communities; Deviant Art and Biorust (hope I can remember my passwords). Currently listening to 'The Cure' and reading software manuels :P but hope to make it upstairs for some stitching, organizing projects, and setting up craft room. Also have to call the vets to set the records straight, email Afghan Hound Club of Memphis and realtor,  bathe the dogs, and find the registration forms from AKC and hope this time I take the ink cartridge # to town so I can print it :l Typical time consuming Saturday stuff so outta here to unblock the road :/