Thursday, November 26, 2009

Watch for Falling Rocks

.

Awesome day and boys loved the big, big chicken turkey!  Thought of my friend in Louisiana and found a couple of neat free stock photo sites from good ol' Photoshop Support. Morgue Files has a guy that shoots swamp and cypress pics in Louisiana, Free Stock Photos has some awesome religious and mediteranean photos but you save pic instead of download hi res shot. It does have some serious links and if I ever get a chance to do some digital art...I will have to send them where I post their works. Photoexpress also has some clean downloadable pics but have to go back and read all the lengthy terms of use. I think one was that the shot has to be used in smaller form (under 700 px.) so thats no good if you want to distribute wallpapers :/ For a fee, dreamstime and I Stock Photo are the best. Makes me want to pull my good camera out but need a tripod for my lenses.

Closed this to keep private and play 'keep away' from some individuals. You have to be seriously drunk or drugged out to be around and keep up so I like my head like I love my day...clean and clear. Hate the drama and strange unknown persons all with a social and financial status less than the IQ of the mentally disabled :l  Hehe...I can download what I really think now! Whew.

Miss my father. He was always on the fence post with me concerning family matters. God has a good man with him so today...Dad...you are on my mind as usual and I miss watching out for 'falling rocks' without you ;}